Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The Time Has Come

Well, this is it. Another page has turned and this first sequel is ending. I have been blogging nearly ten years. I began because I thought God wanted me to write. What he wanted me to write was still unknown, but write I did.
I have written about children, homeschooling, marriage, and the mundane. I have written about vacations, vanity, and broken vans. I have written some political pieces and some devotional duds. But whatever was going on, I kept on writing.
Finally, I wrote enough to put it all together and hear what God was saying in between my lines: Tell others about me.
So now I am launching into the great unknown, but knowing that the Greatest Known Being goes with me. I am nervous. I am anxious. I am a little off-kilter. But I am also eager and anticipating the exciting times God has planned for me ahead.
You will no longer find me here typing my tiny words into the Master's books. I have a new website, www.TraciStead.com where you can get updates on my newest book and read my latest devotional blogs. You can also keep in contact via Facebook/TraciLStead.
Thank you so much for joining me on the first part of my journey. See you again, soon!

No comments: