Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am unsure of the purpose of this blog site. About a month ago now, I felt compelled to begin writing a web page. Sometimes I get these impulses and then they disappear as quickly as they come. Sometimes the nagging just won't go away. At those times I try to follow through, thinking that it may be a higher calling than my own inner desires. The previous post was also on my mind at the same time. I know it didn't come across well, but it is Christ's humanness that intrigues me so much. To me, Jesus is Lord of Heaven and earth. He loves me as much as he did any of his disciples 2000 years ago. He cheers for me and he laughs at me. He gets frustrated with me, but he never gives up on me. And for my part, I do the best I can for him. So I see Christ in all I do and wonder how the human side of him would react to things. God in human form is a very big idea to wrap yourself around, but also extremely comforting. I suppose as time goes on, it will become clearer what I am to write about...how this is to play out. I think several issues will come up again and again just because of who I am. Parenting, educating, blessings, all come to mind quickly. Maybe my thought meanderings will help me discover why I felt the need for a web page and then I can move in that direction. Maybe nothing will come of it. Perhaps patience will come up a lot, too!

2 comments:

Chris Beason said...

Wow, I got that same nagging feeling too. Could God be at work in mysterious ways? See my blog "Blogging Days and Blogging Nights" http://www.funkylocker.com/blog.html
Please keep writing! I did and only because one person finally left me a comment, so I hope that hopefully that's what you might need too.

Diane B said...

Now I have started reading your site to and I am really being blessed.