Sunday, December 16, 2007

He's my kill the spiders and roaches man, catch the mice and chop the rooster man. He's my pick up heavy things man, wait in the car man, cry on his chest man. He's my humorous man, my academic man, my juggling and jokester man. He's my complete the taxes man, forgive my ignorance man, my live on a farm when I'm a city boy man. He's my goose me, grab me man, he's my angry kiss when Rodriguez goes to Michigan man, he's my staring at a beautiful woman (me) man. He's my Lover, my Great One, my Friend, and my Brother. He's every man to me and he's mine for 18 years today. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

1 comment:

just another broken hearted fool said...

Wow that is so sweet. I'm happy for ya'll. My parent's have been together almost 18 years too. I always wanted to have a relationship just like theres.
Congratulations.
Courtney