Saturday, September 17, 2011

Missed Week

What can make me miss a week of blogging? Well...Finding time for house repair estimate appointments, men telling me the house is full of mold and needs to be condemned (it wasn't quite that bad, but it felt like it!), an emergency dental appointment for a chipped tooth, two visits to the chiropracter, an overnight 4H trip, helping at a home school support meeting, ferrying kids to auditions, meetings, etc.---Oh and I taught school.
In the middle of all of that is the constant feeling that God is up to something. I am not sure what it is--hear FRUSTRATION in my writing voice--but I am trying to be patient and attentive. Prayers for clarity are appreciated.
Soon I hope to blog about foxes, packing food for a two day trip, and emails from students. I do still get daily laugh time to ease the stress of life. Maybe soon I can send some laughter your way.

No comments: