Saturday, February 18, 2006

I just read Bono's speech given during the National Prayer Breakfast. Wow! I can't tell you anything about Bono or his music. I don't listen to him, but I am sure that if I did I would be surprised by his speech. How dare I judge rock stars without knowing them. I hope more celebrities will take an active role in helping God make the world a better place. --------- I am struggling with my tongue. I have heard about some injustices, at least I and a few others believe them to be unfair, and yet I don't know how much to say. To say nothing is wrong. To say some things could damage the prospect of fairness later. To say much is pointless, for those who are unfair do not see that they are. I am asking God for wisdom to know what and when to speak. --------- We have finished the science fair! Yeah!! Just the 4-H state project to finish up. Then...can't think of it right now.

No comments: