Friday, June 17, 2011

A Day in the Life

A day in the life of a stay-at-home mom, June 16, 2011: Get up about 6:30, dress, drink some juice, head out the door for morning exercise. 8:00 wake children to ready for 4H meeting at Ag Center. 8:30 leave for Ag Center. Return home at 9:15, very ill. Leave at 10:45 for chiropracter appointment, return home at 11:15. Ice back and rest. Leave at 11:35 to retrieve children, notice another kid needs a ride home. Return said child to his home across town, and then return to own home 12:30. Wolf down sandwich. Take older child to animal shelter for volunteer service at 1:00, then head to hospital to pick up friend. Back home at 2:30 and into bed to try resting some more. Leave at 3:15 to pick up son from shelter.
The lock-in that was scheduled for that night had been cancelled- can I hear a Hallelujah?!-- so I was able to stay in bed for the evening.

It is good to have a less scheduled day today. I am still a bit ill with a stomach thing, but I think it is nearly over. Sorry I haven't written much lately...It is summer and I am trying to work, plan, and rest for next year. We leave in one week for a trip to WV, and then when I get back the writing should be more regular. Hope you are all having a fabulous summer.

No comments: