Friday, July 08, 2011

Wiped Out

Absolutely wiped out! That is how I feel. I managed to survive taking 12 kids to camp for a week, and then 7 kids stayed with me at my parents and in-laws for about a week. Driving back on I-95 with pouring rain didn't energize me any either. By the time we got to our house, the rain was coming down like a hurricane!
The in-laws stayed Weds and Thursday nights and then headed back this morning. Now I am paying bills, filling out paperwork, and generally getting ready for the next event. #2 leaves for camp on Sunday and #1 leaves Monday morning at 0 dark 30. Hubby and I have reserved a cabin in a national forest for Sunday night. After we drop off #2 at camp we will head there for some relaxation.
Hubby managed to get a lot done on my summer projects list while I was away, so he needs the rest too. I will update you on all of the adventures we had as I get some energy back. I am looking forward to some good writing time. WV always leaves me filled with inspiration. Happy summer to you!

No comments: