Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Short and Sweet

Yes, I know that my posts are waning. It is the final stretch before the play, and life disappears amongst the make-up kits and costumes. Last night was our first make-up lesson, and I go again this evening. I get to do the main character, Aslan! I also have a squirrel and a satyr. Some of the other ladies like the pretty girl make-up so I leave that to them.
We finished Geography Club today. South America has much better food possibilities than Africa did. I think we all agreed that Africa was the worst for sharing recipes, though the peanutbutter ice cream is still one of my favorites. Today we all cooked together and the kids helped. I think we may do it again just for fun.
It has been amazing to watch this group of kids grow up together over the last six/seven years. I don't know what I thought when I started this, but I am pleased with how it has gone.
Next year we head to Central and North America. Sounds like good food possibilities then too!

No comments: