Wednesday, November 02, 2005

We had a Come-and-Go celebration yesterday evening to commemorate our first year in this new home. Our church family came as well as our realtor. She was impressed with the changes we have made so far and commented that she has driven by several times and thought how much happier the house is. She said, "This house just looks happy. There is a lot of love here now." I can't read house emotions, but I would like to think the house is happy. We homeschool and so the house is busy all day long; no daytime lull for this old house. We enjoy having friends visit often and even invite people to "drop by" whenever they are nearby. One of the best compliments I ever received was from a new friend in our last home. She came in, sat a bit, and said, "I like your house. It is very homey." I hope our house is a home to everyone who enters.

No comments: