Monday, July 24, 2006

I was told yesterday at church that the boys and I look like zombies. I said you would too if you had been through what we had. It was a wonderful vacation, but very full and lots of late nights visiting. Then the boys were sick and then when we got back we had to go again! The 4H club met at a lake in Raleigh and spent Friday. It was a lot of fun with lots of floating toys, pedal boats, and a huge slide called The Beast. After that the boys went to a sleepover for a friend's birthday. So by the time Sunday came we were pooped! I went shopping yesterday for a dress for hubby's 20 year high school reunion. I found a cute little black number with some black heels. Hubby said they'll wonder what kind of preacher's wife I am! As it only took 2 hours from leaving the house to being back I felt like the shopping went well. Shopping is not my favorite pasttime. Today we stay home to get caught up on lots of things. I picked my pumpkins yesterday since some bug is ruining them, so today I cook/can pumpkin. I also have to pay bills and make sure everything is ok in the money dept. A friend is coming to play with the boys. And I may try to hang laundry between rain drops. At least it is raining, there wasn't any while we were gone for 10 days! When all of that is done I will sit down and figure out how to slow down my life this year.

No comments: