Tuesday, July 26, 2011

School Is In Session

I left this morning at 7:30 to drop #1 off at Driver's Ed and said to him, "I guess school is back in full swing. This is what it usually feels like anyway."
"What? Hectic?"
Yes, that is how it usually feels. He told me he doesn't even feel like school has started yet. Of course not. Yesterday after DE I picked him up, and we went out to lunch. After lunch he had plans to bowl with some friends, and then he had a County Council meeting after dinner. A friend came home with us after bowling because she is also a CC Officer and needed to go to the meeting, but her family's vehicle had broken down and she needed a ride.
Today we left for DE with #2 in tow because he and I had an errand to run and then a 4H meeting and pool party at 9:00. They stayed until 3:40 when I said we HAVE to go home. Classes will be this evening.
Hubby has a meeting this evening to learn about Odyssey of the Mind. He thinks he will be a coach for the high schoolers this year.
That's right, the second day of school and we are already running full throttle!

No comments: