Thursday, November 15, 2007

The conference was nice last night. I learned a couple of new things, and got some free resource books, AND had a nice, free dinner out. There were 4 homeschool teachers there and another registered that didn't make it. I saw statistics recently for NC home schools, and was flabbergasted. There are 68,700+ home school students in NC. It is nice to see us making a good impression on professional teachers and college professors. -------- Yesterday was a good day because I got a lot done in the morning, nothing out of the ordinary happened, and I had the evening to look forward to. Tuesday was not so great. I thought I would take the boys out to get their Book-It free pizzas before picking up #5 and then they could eat that for lunch. #1 went out to wait in the van only to come back in and tell me the doors wouldn't open. I had left the dome light on Monday evening and the battery was DEAD and more than 6 feet under. So Hubby had to come give it a jump and I went straight to pick up #5 and then to SAM"S to get a new battery. So we ate at SAM'S and that threw everything off schedule. Then I picked up #3 and #4 and took the kids to play at a playgroup so I would not have to waste gas going back and forth to town since #2 had art class at 4:30. I was glad to get home. I suppose all of that made me appreciate yesterday even more.

No comments: