Saturday, April 16, 2011

More FaceBook Drama

It's a stormy day here, or at least has the possibility of being stormy. We are watching tornado coverage right now, though none are in our county just yet. It has been stormy at the house anyway. The boys spent the night with a friend, and I FaceBooked #1 to say while you are over there, get the kids to help you change your FB profile picture. It was seconded by several other people. I have asked him several times to change the picture, but he hasn't appeared to do anything about it. The picture isn't horrible, but it also isn't great. It is dark and he has a hoodie pulled up. A friend a couple of years older than he posted a while back that he needs to change it because it gives the wrong impression. Still he didn't change it. So today when I went to pick him up I took his scrapbook. I asked the kids to look at it and choose a picture from his preschool days to post as his profile. Lo and behold he suddenly knew how to change the picture and had one in mind! Coming home he was very angry with me. He thought that was terribly mean and that no other parent would ever be that mean. He is sooooo naive. However, I am a happy, mean parent, because the picture is changed.

No comments: