Saturday, April 02, 2011

Judging

I am halfway through my time of project book judging. So far I have helped with the 9-10 year old, 11-12 year old, and 13-15 year old Citizenship and Community Service. Tomorrow we will complete it with the 16-18 year old category. Some of these kids are amazing. Last night I didn't have any free time. Tonight I have a few hours. Tomorrow hopefully I will have several hours. Tonight I am working on school work...gotta make a test for my Composition students. Tomorrow I plan to do some writing. Hopefully it will be more interesting than this post! I did get to go walking in the arboretum today during the lunch break. A bride was getting her portraits made. She was beautiful, but she had to have been cold in the dress. Later I saw she was barefoot. That weather is coming Monday. WooHoo!

No comments: