Friday, April 08, 2011

One Week Later

The dog has missed me. I was gone 5 days last week, and yesterday with so many things going on I was gone from 8 AM to 10:30 PM. So now she is following me from room to room making sure I don't get too far away. If the kids come to talk with me, she gets between us and tries to climb in my lap. She wants to know she is more important to me than they are. Tough luck, Old Girl. #1 takes the ACT tomorrow for the first time. I don't care much about his scores, my nervousness is from the fact that he has to go to the University to take it. He has actually been on campus many times, but for some reason this has me anxious. I guess it is the involvement of parking, identification, proper behaviors, etc. He has quite a few friends taking the exam as well, so hopefully he can find someone to pair up with and be a little more comfortable. Part of our running around yesterday was for #2. He was asked to gather some friends to help babysit for a couponing class. The mothers would donate money to him and he will use it for Heifer International. He raised $36 and decided that he has a new business plan: Babysitting! Yeah, I wouldn't leave kids alone with him. He had some good helpers or else I would have stayed by his side the whole night. We are having some house repairs made this week. One major repair wasn't actually the house, but the shed. The roof has been leaking and the floor rotted. So it has been fixed now, and Hubby and I went out to look at it. The worker had the radio on and a slow song came on. We danced through the whole song on the new floor. It was wonderful. I love my husband! And the floor held up, too!

No comments: