Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Week Gone By

I don't know how it happened but another week has gone by. Monday I took #2 to the doctor to get Prednisone for his horrible case of poison ivy. My extra kids were with us all day Monday and every afternoon afterward. We had testing in the mornings, so they couldn't be with us the entire day.

Testing went well. I had sixth grade to proctor and they were a nice bunch of kids. They took their medicine and enjoyed the snack breaks in between. #2 told me he was always done first, but that he was doing his best and it was just that easy. I hope so for his sake!

We have had some extreme weather lately. I am scheduled to help with dinner tomorrow night at the shelter, but as I will be out of town and so will everyone else that could possibly have helped, I took dinner this evening. I had to go between storms, but dinner arrived safely and I did as well.

The Prednisone has not "set well" with #2 and he spent a couple of nights vomiting. I came down with a cold this week that keeps choking me and making me lose my breath. Tomorrow we leave for Envirothon competition. I hope we are all feeling better by then! Wish us luck!!

No comments: