Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas in NC

 We always have a small family celebration before we head to WV for the big Christmas Palooza. We really go pretty small, but it is nice to have a little time to sit down together and enjoy each other's company.
 Even Kelly gets in on the action.
 I had asked for a bucket for chicken feed and a new hairbrush from my boys. #1 got both of them for me, so #2 got me several nice smelling candles. I have appreciated all of them very much.
 Hubby got HoHos, his favorite. They were hidden away for future sneaky snacks. I guess he better save some in case Hostess stops making them now that they are bankrupt.
 Usually there is a gift to share for the boys. This year it was a bucket for movie popcorn and some gift certificates to the movies. I have seen several movies over the last month or so, and several more are coming out soon that I would like to see. The bucket is a wonderful buy, and on Tuesdays drinks are a dollar. Guess what I'll be doing Tuesday!
#2 got this hat. He seems to like it; it is constantly on him. It has been a mild winter here, but he is still wearing his hat.

No comments: