Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 16

So based on my blog's address I guess you know 12-16 is important to me. It is the day my Hubby and I tied the knot. Over the Christmas break my aunt asked if we went out for our anniversary. It took me quite a while to recall- December and January are very busy months around here- but then I said, "Oh yeah!! We took a lovely walk."

 She thought that was funny, but really we did enjoy ourselves. Now we also went to lunch and a movie, but honestly the walk was the best part of the day. Hubby and I hadn't been on the new greenway the city put in and thought we would try it out. The greenway is a paved path through scenic parts of town. We walked the river section and really enjoyed it.
 There are benches and lots of people out and about. There are also signs showing you which way to go and how far you have gone. We enjoyed the balmy weather and peaceful atmosphere.
It was a walk worthy of 22 years. May the next 22 be as wonderful.

No comments: