Saturday, February 10, 2007

I drove half-way to WV yesterday and met my in-laws. We all had lunch, and then they took the boys on home with them. The boys are staying with my parents for the weekend, since my mother still works. Then they will spend the week with my in-laws, and we will meet again on Friday to return the children home. The boys hope to enjoy some sledding and snowball fights. Hopefully the temperature will warm up enough for them to do that. On the way back yesterday, I saw a flock of swans. At least that is what it looked like to my imperfect eyes. They were too big to be ducks or gulls, and they were white. So I think they were swans. I have never seen anything like that, except for in the movie The Ugly Duckling. I have made a list of things I owuld like to accomplish while the boys are gone. Some will need the weather to cooperate in order to complete, but it looks like today will be a lovely day. So much for my talk about resting! _____ I had a chicken die yesteray while I was gone. No idea why, just dead. I also listened to a talk show while driving back. It was discussing poultry and the Avian Flu. There seems to be a lot of disagreement about what to do.

No comments: