Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday at the Beach

I had a nice visit with my parents last weekend. They arrived on Friday, and Hubby left. His leaving didn't have anything to do with their arrival; he had a men's retreat already scheduled. Saturday my Dad and I butchered 2 roosters and 3 hens. My lesbian chickens turned out to be late bloomer roosters. The roosters of this breed are supposed to be striped, but these weren't. They looked just like hens. So I guess they were cross-dressers, not lesbians.
On Sunday, I drove my mother down to the shore. This was her yearly beach day. She hadn't made it yet this year. The weather was very nice, and we enjoyed a long walk and visiting.
We had a nice spot under the ramp. There were actually people in the water, but these ladies were NOT!
I wasn't sure how my batteries were holding up, so there weren't many great pictures. It was a really nice day though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: