Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to Great Wolf

I never finished my story of our time at Great Wolf Lodge. Here are some of the birthday dinner pictures. My cousin and her husband live in Charlotte and came up to visit us for dinner at Olive Garden. We saw them for about 2 hours at Christmas, so it was good to have some time to catch up. Her parents are moving from NC back to WV this spring, as all true West Virginians should. I guess that means I have to move back at some point.
Here are the in-laws. Thanks for dinner, Pappy.

#1 was a bit excited to have the waiters sing to him. He was a little embarrassed, but mostly I think he liked the attention. Below is a picture of him trying to smile. You really have to catch him smiling; he can't just "make it look good".
Off to teach a writing class. You really can't do anything to make writing a research paper fun. Two more weeks and then we move on to poetry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: