Monday, February 01, 2010

More Ice

This is a picture of #2's indian tipi that he built last month. he still has some work to do, but I
thought it was a good start.
I thought some of the ice pictures were interesting. It is a beautiful thing, but I think I have had enough of it. #2 is still wanting to ice skate though. Public schools were closed today, but my "extra kids" only had a delay. My boys are glad so that they can have some friends over to play.
The icicles are the most interesting. There was one hanging from the electric wire outside our bedroom this morning. It was evidently hanging by a drip, and it looked like it was floating mid-air.
But bad weather or not, a chicken has to do what a chicken has to do. I caught this one just as she laid the egg that is behind her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: