Friday, February 12, 2010

Last of Great Wolf

There is an arcade in the lodge, and we enjoyed playing some games. Hubby always likes the skeet ball throw. This time, though, I put him to shame: 21,000 to 14,000! Public humiliation is what he gets for trying to take over my Sudoku puzzle this morning!! Love you, Honey!
The lobby is very pretty and busy. The kids like playing the MagiQuest game and it goes through the lobby. So we sat in the lobby and let them run through getting their points and quests. The fireplace was real and very nice to sit beside. I wonder what it will be like in May when we make a return trip with some other kids for the boys to play with.
This is us on the hearth by the fireplace.
=============== I was irritated by my class last night. I made a 70 on the quiz. I can read what the chapter says, and it seems to make some sense at the time, but then I put it all together and it gets very cloudy. I guess I am relearning what it is like for my students. Perhaps it will me a better teacher, empathetic.

No comments: