Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Winners

#2 entered the Unnatural resources Fair again this year. He made this recycling bin out of, what else?, egg cartons! It is to hold the newspapers, since they now ask us to separate the newspapers from other recycling products. He won fourth place for his age division. Also notice his new glasses. I got ones without nose pads this time, since that seems to be where he breaks them most. This is pair #5 since August.
#1 got a part in the play, Scheherazade. It is an Arabian story from long ago. He will be the Captain of the Guard, Hussain. One of these pictures is the head shot we used for his audition. We went to the first practice last night and discovered our lives are about to get very, very busy. He has practice several times a week. The play is at the end of March.
And I am a winner of sorts as well. I received a 90% on my first quiz. Go Me!
Tonight is the Achievement Night for 4-H and I expect there will be many winners from our club as well. We are a bit intense.

1 comment:

brightleigh said...

Yay for all the winners in your house! I like #2s glasses! Oh and tell #1 I want his autograph! Great job on your quiz!