Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures as Promised

This is what the back deck looked like before the project. I did power wash it a bit before I did the painting, but I didn't put too much effort into the washing since I was just going to paint it over anyway.
This step had rotted through and you had to be careful where you stepped. Hubby put in a new section for me. Also in the back left hand side you can see where I was priming a few boards before I applied paint. There were a couple of boards that had been replaced a few years ago that I had never stained.
And here is the finished project. I just took these pictures, so some of the wear and tear is already showing. We really need some rain for agricultural reasons, but washing my porch would be nice too.
The biggest problem with this is that it gets really hot. You can't walk out there barefoot unless you plan on burning the feet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: