Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pictures Coming Soon

The porch has been completed!!! Pictures to follow soon. Of course now the porch furniture looks a bit ragged, but that will just have to wait until I can use my hand again. The index finger on my right hand is just about cramped into a permanent "Don't even think about using me!" condition. So I went out to the suana to do a little gardening this morning. I managed to stay an hour, but I looked like we installed a pool. I weeded and transplanted the carrots. They are about an inch long and are looking good. I just entered a contest to win a $1000 shopping card. The challenge is to spend $25 per person or less on family groceries. I still don't have all of the information I want- like what about eating out or eating from the garden- but it might be worth trying. Go to allyou.com if you want to try too. So now I am working on a shopping list for this afternoon. I know, I know, why would I go to the grocery on a Saturday afternoon when everyone else will be there? I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. I did manage to work a little more on my writing this morning. I am excited about writing more about "home". I read back over some of my writing from last fall and I have some more ideas now. All I need now is more time in my day. Now how do I do that?

No comments: