Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bleeding Green

Breathe. Breathe. Yes, it is "4H Project Record Book Time". That means life as we know it is put on hold and every thought and motion is under the Green Patrol. Books are actually due a month earlier this year. I think I am going to like it, because it means I have all of December to relax before we start new projects for next year. HOWEVER, I am not there yet, and so I dream of the day I turn in all records, forms, and files. Actually I don't know how I can dream of it since I can't go to bed until I am done. I would be done, but I made a discovery today. The electricity project that we completed this year isn't the right one for the boys to qualify for the free trip in the summer to Electric Congress. So I made a few calls, and visited a few friends, and voila I have acquired the correct book. So tomorrow the boys have to do 7 activities based on the correct electricity book. Lots of smiles and cheers for that one!! But once they do that, it is all over. YEE HAW! ----------- Once all of this is out of the way I will update on the last week and a half. It has to do with the play, Thanksgiving with family, relaxing, shopping, and a sick kid. All of that and Project Records. No wonder I feel a little loopy.

1 comment:

LC said...

Hang in there, Mom! I remember those projects days, although our boys were not into 4-H.