Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring Fever

Wednesday, #2 slept all day. And I mean ALL DAY!! He didn't appear to be sick, other than the extreme fatigue, but I left him alone to sleep since that is so unusual. Thursday he woke fevered and has been fighting it ever since. I don't think it is the flu since there aren't really any stomach issues, but the poor guy is knocked flat with this fever.
Thursday afternoon I also started feeling fatigued and fevered, and though my fever hasn't been as extreme as #2's, it is still there. So classes for me are cancelled tomorrow, first time ever! I imagine the students are crying.
In the meantime, the dog still needs to go out, fever or not. After lunch today I took him out for a few minutes, and was shocked to see that spring arrived at that moment. The sky had cleared, the birds were singing, rainbows were bouncing off of puddles, it was so uplifting my fever spiked. Spring fever!

No comments: