Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Health and Blue Birds

#2 woke up without a fever for the first time in a week! What a wonderful thing. I am sure it will take him a few days to completely recover, but having no fever is fabulous. Hubby and I are carrying low-grade fevers, nothing to scare you into bed for a week, but enough to make you slow down a bit. So far #1 is hanging on to good health with his fingernails.

As I lay on the couch a day or so ago, with my head feeling ten times its size and unable to breathe easily, I just wanted to feel better. I started to complain and then caught myself. The topic for the Ladies Retreat in March is whining, and I was about to whine! I guess God was getting me ready for the retreat a little early.

I saw two bluebirds this morning. They are fat and bright blue, a refreshing sight for tired, sick eyes. I also saw a robin a day or so ago, so I guess the birds are in agreement- Spring is HERE!

No comments: