Saturday, February 02, 2008

Forcing myself to stay with the resolution today. Tryon Palace is free today, and would be a great field trip to add to our history studies, but I really think I will be less stressed if I stay home. The house needs cleaning, the garden needs help, and the kids need attention. #1 is participating in the church chili cookoff and we need to get that started. You know chili tastes better when it has cooked a long time. ----- I think the cat that was raodkill on Wednesday was our cat, Leo. He hasn't been around since then. The two cats that have adopted us are sweet. Leo was a very moody cat, a great mouser so we kept him, but he would scratch and bite sometimes for what seemed to be no reason. As long as these cats are great mousers I will be happy to keep them. They are soft, like to be held and petted, and meow sweetly. ----- Interesting. People who work the graveyard shift have more hypertension, heart attacks, depression, and breast cancer. Electricity hasn't been the greatest thing ever, evidently.

No comments: