Saturday, February 16, 2008

We stopped at the pharmacy and got some antacids for #1 to see if that will help. It seems to be helping a little, but why he is having stomach problems is still undecided. He does seem to be having some worry issues about the scheduling we are doing in school. Last night I was working on the plans for the next two weeks and I broke his into daily lessons instead of weekly. He asked why I was doing that and I said I thought it would help him to be less worried about it if he could see what he has to do each day. He came over and kissed me and said thank you. Maybe that will help the stomach after all. ------- I had a dying chicken yesterday. She has been getting slower for the last couple of weeks, so I wasn't shocked that it was her. I put her in a rabbit cage so the other chickens wouldn't peck her and make her miserable. I haven't been out yet, but I imagine she is dead by now. I think it is time to order some more chickens. Mine are just getting too old. ------- #2 wants to make a tree house. I took him out to a wooded area near our house, and showed him where he could have a couple options. Now he wants all of his friends to come over and help build something and play out there. Last Child in the Woods doesn't have anything on this family!

No comments: