Monday, February 04, 2008

Well the little game is over. I was there but didn't watch a bit of it. The conversation was more stimulating, and the commercials. Favorites are Richard Simmons in the head lights and the fire breathing bud light. #2 won first place in his category in the Unnatural Resources Fair yesterday. He made drawers out of orange juice cartons. He was very excited. #1 entered the chili cook-off at church, as did I, and neither one of us won. However, I came home with a bunch of chili, so I guess we are winners. I will be canning the rest of the day. This week starts a new chapter in home schooling. I will be handing #1 a schedule for the week and he has to get the work done by the end of the week. It is up to him when he works, and to make sure that he learns it. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: