Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The End

Our last day of Geography co-op was today!! Yeah!!! We love for it to come, and we love for it to go. I guess the part that gets to me is getting up early in the morning to cook a meal. Today I made Diri, a rice recipe from Seychelles and Hertzoggies, a layered meringue cookie from South Africa. That is the part I am glad is over. After co-op I went with a friend and her kids to play at the park. The kids played; we visited. It was a much needed break for me. This morning my husband told me my life is a mess. I guess I better tidy up a bit before I try to take on more. This weekend is unplanned, Hubby is out of town, and it is supposed to rain. Sounds perfect for doing some catching up. #2 heard a joke from a friend at the park: How do you make a blonde laugh on Friday. Tell her a joke on Monday.

No comments: