Thursday, December 17, 2009

Important Days

Hubby and I went away for a few days this week. Wednesday was our twentieth anniversary. Several of you readers are now saying, "That can't be! I'm not that old!" That's the same thing I've been saying. But, yes, it is true...you are that old! A friend watched the boys for us, and Hubby and I went to Myrtle Beach for two nights. We ate out quite a bit, visited a couple bookstores, saw a movie, and walked on the beach. Today was a great day for the beach, the other two days not so much. I will post pictures tomorrow, right now I want to hit the hay. But before I go, let me say, I answered "Yes." to Hubby today. He has always said that I never answered him when he asked me to marry him. Today I told him "Yes." I just wanted to make sure about it first; after twenty years I feel confident that we should go through with it. ---------- Today is also an important day in history. Pap would have been 96. He was a good man.

No comments: