Saturday, October 30, 2010

Criminals on the Mall

The first night in DC we walked the Mall and looked at the monuments. I had taken a similar group photo at the Washington Monument 4 years ago. After a group picture, I thought they looked like they were in a line-up, so I had them do profile shots too.
--------- Thank you for the calls and emails about my health. I seem to be slowly improving. It has been a week and a day since the Bell's Palsy attacked full force. I still don't blink my right eye naturally, but things feel like they are returning to normal positions. Hubby isn't so sure, but then he hasn't had to put lipstick on the last week. My lip is definitely moving back toward its usual place. My rheumatology appointment went well yesterday. The doc said I don't have arthritis. I am just tired and achy because I am old. I liked the doctor that said I was young. I want HIM back! -------- I took the kids to a corn maze last night with SGA. Both of my boys were able to go since it was a family event. The kids went through the maze and the parents sat around the fire and talked. It was relaxing and enjoyable. I took my 2 as well as 5 other kids, so we got home late after dropping everyone off at their own homes. It is funny that kids don't think you can hear when you are driving a vehicle. They have some interesting conversations. Last night's conversation of interest was a defense of the Constitution by #1. His friends were saying you should have prayer at public events, but he was saying it is unconstitutional. I keep telling him he should be a lawyer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: