Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pictures as Promised

I did it! I loaded the pix onto my computer. This bunch of hooligans is my favorite group of little people...young adults. They are a great group of kids and I love them all.
The tour of the Capitol was enhanced by these headphones. So that everyone can hear the tour guide, you are all plugged into his microphone. It was wonderful. I hope other tourist places start adding these.
#2 was desperate to look like he was holding the Washington Monument. It was so dark in my viewfinder I had a hard time getting it just right.
The WW2 monument is an amazing monument. I think it is my favorite in the whole Mall. Here are my WV fans, even the little guy in the middle. Taking them to WV for summer camp won all of them over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: