Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

I was looking through pictures yesterday and thought that I never did post #2's picture from his speech contest. He is a very handsome boy. He looks just like his mother! Perhaps not, but he is good looking anyway. Winter is laughing at us. So many people got out their summer clothes last week, but I wasn't fooled. You aren't safe until at least mid-April in my opinion. So today I am wrapped in a sweater and sitting in front of the fire while I do my work. A little friend of ours wanted to try hatching chicks, and she brought the new chicks over yesterday. They had gotten big enough to fly to the top of the box and get out. So now they are here on the farm and wondering what happened to that nice warm house they were in. I have them outside, but they have a heat lamp on them. The rest of the week should be warmer. Poor little fluffy chicks.

No comments: