Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Enough Wasn't Enough

Well #2 is finally recovered. Now #1 has a sinus infection. I called my doctor friend and hope she will send in a prescription for us. #1 is sleeping a lot...and growing a moustache. He is also growing a unibrow, which has him greatly concerned. He asked for tweezers to pluck it. So I am dealing with the deaths and sickness, and we took in the girl whose house burned last week. I took Envirothon to a practice competition and then had a marathon 4H meeting. Seem like enough yet? Nope. We lost part of the barn roof and all of the greenhouse in the wind storm the other night. I'm tired. --------- Tonight is Family Night at church. We are "celebrating" St. Patrick's Day. Baked potatoes and a salad for dinner followed by a devotional on treasure and a scavenger hunt. I think the scavenger hunt should be fun. We are looking for things that are "treasures" to our congregation. I won't say anything more since some of them read this and might get a head start, but I will fill you all in later. Happy Hunting!

No comments: