Sunday, August 07, 2011

Ready

I have nearly packed all of the food, the drinks are in the freezer and fridge, and my clothing is gathered. We leave very early tomorrow for our vacation! Oh how I need it. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family away from the distractions of home.
The AC was "fixed" but now the upstairs unit keeps freezing over, which makes it NOT cool. It was 97 degrees upstairs one day. Hopefully when we get back we can get everything sorted out and fixed.
Hubby fixed the dryer this past week. He had to look up parts and directions, but he did it. I use the clothesline mostly anyway, but I like to start the wet things in the dryer. Ten minutes in the dryer makes them dry softer on the clothesline.
My classes are getting close to being ready, and I am preparing to co-lead a study skills seminar the week after we get back. I have been making tests for Geology and Mythology for #1, and helping #2 get his presentations done for Geography.
See why I need a distraction from home?
We plan to put Kelly in the neighbor's kennel so we don't have another run-away dog and note on our door when we get home. Gee Whiz.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: