Monday, January 14, 2013

A Man At Last!!!


Here he is Ladies, the latest Man on the Rise. It seems that Hubby is finally turning into a man, at least according to his secretary. He now has a truck AND a beagle. He's almost a real man she told him. I think the missing part is a gun, but we are probably going for a fishing pole instead. A pacifist man.

Ready to tailgate
Hubby hasn't had a new car since #1 was in Kindergarten, so it was time. The old car, sitting next to the truck there, will be handed down to our Junior in High School when he gets his license in a couple of months. I remember getting that car like it was last week. How could it have been over ten years ago?
Anyway, Hubby is enjoying his truck, and I am enjoying the seat warmer. On chilly Sunday nights, when we head out on a date, I get a little extra warmth sitting next to my MAN.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: