Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Birthday Boy

I think I managed good presents for this birthday boy. He likes Converse shoes, and he seems to especially like these red ones. You just never know with teens. The other present was one he chose himself and I ordered online. It is the Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty song from The Big Bang Theory on tv. 

I can't believe he is going to take Driver's Ed this summer!! Oh how the time has flown.

We are looking at college tours this spring for #1. That's just a few short months away! Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! College seems to be going fine for him so far with the dual enrollment classes. He is still tired from mono, so I am not expecting too much from him, not that he is ever resplendant with joy, but I think he is liking it well enough. Time will tell.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: