Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have been busy outside lately. We have a sidewalk in the front of our house, though it isn't needed and nobody uses it. It had become overgrown with grass. So I started digging it out and yesteday finished that. It looks much nicer now, though no one is still going to use it. Now if I could just get some mulch around the beds int he front it might look like a suburban home. The subdivision owners next to us are probably happy. Looks like the chickens are too. They are out there now scratching and pecking where I dug around the sidewalk. So maybe the subdivision people won't be happy. ___________ I found a nice house at the beach for us to use when hubby turns 40 in the fall. It has 5 bedrooms and we are staying a week. It sounds like family will be coming and going that week. My mother would have to take time off without pay for part of it, and my sister-in-law isn't sure about her daughter missing all of that time in school. But the four of us, and maybe the in-laws, will stay the whole week. It is definitely something to look forward to. I just hope no one gets sick like at our last family gathering. Monday was the first time I felt like myself again. That was more than a week later.

No comments: