Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We are about 3 weeks into summer vacation and I can tell we need a change in routine. The kids are getting on each other's nerves. (Which in turn gets on my nerves.) Vacation next week can't come soon enough! I plan to fill out summer camp and day camp forms today. The boys have been using some of their free time to build bike ramps and jump off of them. I told Hubby it is better not to look out the window sometimes. I put them in God's hands. Although yesterday I did go off on them about being brainless. Perhaps they get that from their mother. I told my husband a week ago that his family drinks a lot and I do weed. Of course I was talking about being at a restaurant with his whole family and that the waiter just brings a pitcher of water for them. Then I was discussing my day and that I did weed the garden. Funny how context matters.

No comments: