Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A couple of weeks ago, I was helping #5 to finish up his lunch when he said, "You don't play. You just work." I agreed with him--I wanted him to finish eating and the more you talk to him the longer he will take. But it has stayed in my head since then. I actually do play, but I work a whole lot more. As I look around here today, it looks like it will be another work day. I guess all of the play was for last week's trip. Last night was my "Night Off." I was planning to go to the grocery and to get pictures developed. As I worked on downloading the pictures on the computer, I decided it would probably be better to go ahead and order them on-line. I saved about $13 according to what I would have spent at CVS, but more importantly I didn't spend any more money on gas. With it nearing $4 a gallon, life is starting to have to change for us.

No comments: