Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It finally happened!!! This morning as I tried to fight with Mary, yet again, she finally let down her milk. I was able to get about half a cup out of her. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but for what I have been through with her I am happy to get anything. She still stomps and fusses, but it is much better than it used to be. And now finally milk came out, too. The sad part was hearing her cry when I finally got milk. It sounded like such despair, "I have tried so hard and long. I have triplets! Isn't that enough for you?!" So maybe in another week I will be able to milk her without too much difficulty. Now we have to figure out what to do with the baby boys...they are starting to try sowing their oats. --------- We had storms last night and Kelly was her usual baby self. She followed me around room to room while I cleaned. Then when I got out the vacuum, she gave me the dirtiest looks. She still couldn't bring herself to leave me, but she sat in the doorways. After that I insulted her more by giving her a bath. I guess she decided to take her revenge in the middle of the night, because she drove me nuts, licking, breathing, pacing, until I finally put her out at 2 a.m. I'm shocked that she isn't covered in mud. --------- I finished the boys' scrapbook for this past school year. It always amazes me how much we do in a school year. When you are going through the year, you forget what has gone by. For instance, I had finished the year thinking we hadn't done enough writing. Then I went to the computer to print out some samples of their writing, and they actually had done quite a lot of writing. I also wrote a page for each boy describing their accomplishments and how they have grown this year. Tomorrow I will post those letters.

No comments: