Friday, May 16, 2008

Wednesdays and Thursdays wear me out. Yesterday was triple coupon day at the grocery store and that just added to the fatigue. My favorite buys were the ones where they paid me to buy their product: Taster's Choice individual coffees and Barilla Pasta. I also got Green Giant vegetables for just over 1 cent a box, and Yoplait Yogurt was ending up about 10 cents each. Today I am off to spend more money though. There is a Scholastic Warehouse Sale in Raleigh and a friend and I are heading there to do some book shopping. I used to go when we lived in TX and it was always a great deal. This time, though, I had to decide if it would be worth the gas money. I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and got an idea of what I would spend and save and decided, yes, it is worth it. Hope it works out to be true.

No comments: