Friday, May 30, 2008

I was tagged by a friend recently. Here are the answers... *Maybe I should…choose my friends more carefully. *I love the smell of…new hay. *People would say that I…get away with a lot. It's good to be a Northerner in the South. *I don’t understand why…boys attract dirt. *When I wake up in the morning…it is to the alarm of a bleating baby goat. Much better than an electrical alarm clock, but no snooze button! *I lost my will power to…haven't lost any, just changed priorities. *Life is wonderful with…all that it offers. *My past made me…a better person. *I get annoyed when…my husband changes my watch to five minutes fast and then shows up to me meet me on time and I have already been there for a while. Does it sound like I might carry a grudge? *Parties are not…for introverts. *Dogs are…sure of who is in charge. *Cats are…sure the dogs are not in charge. *Tomorrow I am going to…stay home with no one's kids but mine...or go to the beach with friends and their kids. I'm a sucker for the beach. *I have a low tolerance for…people with low tolerances. *I’m totally terrified of…snakes. *I wonder why I thought my life would be…completely different. I love it the way it is. *Never in my life…gee, if I knew this one I wouldn't say never in my life. *High school was something that…is long forgotten. *When I’m nervous…I breathe hard. *Take my advice…nothing is as bad as it seems. *Making my bed is…easier when I sleep alone. Hubby rolls too much. *I’m almost always…up for a party. *I’m addicted to…nothing. But a peanutbutter shake sounds good right now. *I want someone…to be my personal secretary. I HATE paperwork.

1 comment:

Amy S. Grant said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing.

I've never heard of a peanut butter shake, but it sounds heavenly!

I also didn't know you live near a beach. Oh I am so jealous!!