Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Achievement Night

This was Achievement Night in our County 4H Program. The one above on the left is #1 and the one on the right is one of my Envirothoners who just joined our 4H club. #1 was inducted as Vice President of the County Council tonight. The other boy was inducted last month as our club Vice President. They look very official, huh?
These are the new County Council Officers. Three of them are from our club. From far left is the Reporter (who just finished serving as Secretary), Vice President, President, and then the new Secretary (who served last year as Reporter) is not from our club. These are some of our club members before the banquet began. They still look energetic and happy at this point, that's how I know it was BEFORE the banquet.
These are our three officers, and they are best friends too. They remind me of Three's Company: Chrissy, Jack, and Janet. Heaven help us!
And these are the three best looking guys I have seen in my life. I am very lucky!

No comments: