Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's a Beautiful Morning

Spring is on the way for sure. Dog hair is falling everywhere. I washed the dog yesterday because she was very smelly and because the day was pleasant. I brushed her before washing, during washing, and again after washing. This morning when I walked into "her room" what was all over the floor? Hair! So who needs a groundhog? We have a dog. Can't wait for spring! ---- On a sad note, evidently picking up the dog for a bath was a bad idea. I didn't feel anything at the time, but this morning I am really hurting. I didn't go to the chiro on Thursday because they were expecting a big snow and cancelled all appointments. That meant I only went once last week. I really thought I was ready for once a week, but alas I sit here in pain. ---- Yesterday was a productive day. I love productive days. My boys aren't as fond of them. Perhaps they will both disappear into another galaxy far, far away.

No comments: