Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm back. We left the 5th to go to WV and visit family. We stayed mostly with my parents, and then hubby and I went to a retreat in Ohio. It was over Friday and we went back to WV to visit his family. We got in last night about 9:30 to discover Kelly missing. There is a lot to that story later, but she is back safe and sound. It was good to see family and to get away as a couple, but it sure is nice to be home. 10 days is a long time. I went away last July for 10 days and it seems like it was a long time then too. #2 was ready to get back yesterday and said this morning that he enjoyed being in his own bed. School starts today and I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. During school I start the morning with prayer, Bible reading, and this blog. Somehow that doesn't happen when we aren't in session. I am a spontaneous person, but routine is needed as well as spontaneity. I will write more about our trip over the week. We had a good time and a few revelations along the way.

No comments: